RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
This is always hard because I can easily think of 10 weird things when I don't have to...
- I wear my socks inside-out. I can't stand the feeling of that seam running across my toes.
- I sort my candy by colors/flavors and eat according to a pattern - usually eating my least favorites down until I have the same number of each then eating one of each in a round-robin affair.
- I don't like my foods to touch on my plate. I like to construct the perfect mix of foods with each bite.
- My grandfather and great-grandfather both died of hiccups and I hate getting them because of it. Yes, really.
- I come from a family of atheists and became a Catholic in 1995.
- I shaved my head once and will never do it again because I have an ugly skull.
- I like to shoot guns though I can't say I'm great at it.
- I dream of having a metallic tangerine Triumph Bonneville someday.
- The smell of a musty towel is enough to send me over the edge, and I insist that whatever happens in my bathroom, my towel will be kept flat and dry, not wadded up or layered under anything else that may cause it to become musty.
- I get serious road-rage and swear uncontrollably behind the wheel. Good thing I live in los Angeles where there's no traffic... oh wait...
I tag chartreusekitty , colleency , edmndclotworthy , eldawen345 , jenthompson , lizcostumes , myralea , pinkdiamond , myladyswardrobe , sewphisticate - for some reason, LJ thinks none of you exist right now so no profile links...